Aqua Filter King
Aqua Filter King’s technology and management team has over 100 years of combined experience in bottled water, Reverse Osmosis, and water filtration dedicated to global expansion to meet the growing need for pure drinking water.
Using breakthrough proprietary technology, called Ionic Adsorption Micron Filters that remove a wide variety of pollutants and contaminants found in any drinking water source. Aqua Filter King offers a complete choice of quality filtration products to meet the needs of on the go life style to the most extreme needs of the outdoor enthusiast and international traveler.
- The key to our products is the ability to utilize (IAMF) Ionic Adsorption Micron Technology to remove up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants found in drinking water supplies in a portable bottle; with bacteria and virus removal in our advanced filters to six logs (99.9999%) from any water supply (except salt).
- leave trace minerals in the product water – the good-for-you ones such as salt, potassium, calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- IAMF filters are the most laboratory and field tested in the world!
- Our proprietary technology is protected by the US Patent Office
- Our technology has been granted exclusive rights with BIOSAFE® Antimicrobial that is embedded in all of our water filters.
- All of our filters are made in the USA
- Our filters have passed the strictest performance tests by government laboratories in the US and 16 foreign countries using EPA/ANSI protocols, and conforming to NSF Standards 42 and 53.
- Our filters are manufactured under ISO 10,000 standards
- Aqua Filter King offers a full product line to provide pure water at home or away in any situation at an affordable price. Products include standard and advanced filters, a variety of portable water filtration bottles, pure water straws and water pitchers.
- Over 3 million bottles have been sold worldwide to date.
- One filter in a portable, reusable, recyclable bottle can deliver up to 100 gallons of safe, great-tasting filtered water that is equal to 757 half liters of bottled water for pennies a gallon.